Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Fulsome, darkly spiced, this rich Chilean beauty is perfect for a treat with hearty pie."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 9th November 2014
- Product information
- Pintao Reserva Carmenere
- Vintage: 2012
- Full bodied, bright and intense red wine with aromas of black cherry, plums and bell pepper, with a hint of spice and soft tannins on the finish.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams has teamed up with Carmenère specialists Casa Silva, known as the ‘Kings of Carmenere’ due to their extensive studies of this variety in Chile’s Colchagua Valley. This 100% Carmenère wine is made by winemaker José Ignacio Maturana and aged for six months in French oak.
- Grape Variety: 100% carmenère
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Colchagua Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: As This Is A Non Eu Wine We Write The Importers Details And The Producers Details, Which Are
- Imported By Marks And Spencer Plc. Po Box 3339 Chester Ch99 9Qs United Kingdom. Produced By Viña Casa Silva S.A, San Fernado Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.