Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"From the foothills of the Italian Dolomites and with only a small proportion aged in French oak, this has a very light colour - it is almost a deep rosé - with lovely, soft, autumnal aromas of damp leaves and hedgerow fruit. The palate continues with that soft, evocative late summer character, all berry fruits and rose hips, mellow and gentle, the light smokiness and tobacco earthiness soft into the finish."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Pinot Nero IGT Dolomiti
- Vintage: 2014
- Soft, perfumed red with mellow star anise and sweet raspberry aromas leading to gentle cherry and cranberry fruit on the palate.
- About this bottle: M&S Winemaker Jeneve Williams together with local winemaker Massimo Tarter have blended this graceful wine from 100% Pinot Noir grapes. Grown on volcanic soils high in the foothills of the Italian Dolomites where the cool mountain air really accentuates the purity of flavours in this wonderfully elegant wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Dolomites
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Casa Girelli Spa, Viale Verona 182, 38123 Trento , Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly