Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"From the foothills of the Italian Dolomites and with only a small proportion aged in French oak, this has a very light colour - it is almost a deep rosé - with lovely, soft, autumnal aromas of damp leaves and hedgerow fruit. The palate continues with that soft, evocative late summer character, all berry fruits and rose hips, mellow and gentle, the light smokiness and tobacco earthiness soft into the finish."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Pinot Nero IGT Dolomiti
- Vintage: 2013
- Soft, perfumed red with mellow star anise and sweet raspberry aromas leading to gentle cherry and cranberry fruit on the palate.
- About this bottle: M&S Winemaker Jeneve Williams together with local winemaker Massimo Tarter have blended this graceful wine from 100% Pinot Noir grapes. Grown on volcanic soils high in the foothills of the Italian Dolomites where the cool mountain air really accentuates the purity of flavours in this wonderfully elegant wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Dolomites
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 1 July 2014 – 23.59 28 August 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.