Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pinot Grigio, Venezia
- Vintage: 2012
- Lively aromas of lime, pear and melon meet with butter, lychee and vanilla softness on the palate. With more exuberance than many a Pinot Grigio, this deliciously fleshy, rounded white is packed with personality right to the finish.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Massimo Tarter has selected Pinot Grigio grapes from the northern Veneto, where perfect harvest-conditions of cool nights and hot days result in top-quality fruit. Massimo presses these grapes very gently with a pneumatic press, and chills the juice prior to fermentation for perfect freshness.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 15.0
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Casa Girelli Spa, Viale Verona 182, 38123 Trento Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly