Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pinot Blanc Signature, René Muré
- Vintage: 2010
- Classic Pinot Blanc, brimming with aromatic floral aromas - lillies, roses, lychees - with smooth creamy flavours rounding out the mouthful. Expect layers of different exotic spice drifting across a honeyed satin palate, with a limey twang of acidity to keep everything lively!
- About this bottle: René Muré is the eleventh generation of his family to make wines here in Rouffach, and he blends this wine from gnarly old Pinot Blanc vines averaging 33 years old. To extract the very best from them he slowly ferments the grape juice using natural yeast and a spell maturing on fine lees. As with most delicious Alsace whites, no oak is needed to enhance the natural aromatic flavours of this grape.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Alsace
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly