Delivery and returns
- Free Nominated Day delivery on hampers and food gifts over
We’ll deliver your hamper between 7am and 7pm within 4 working days of payment being taken.
We can’t deliver hampers internationally or to stores for collection.
If there’s no one home:
- we’ll try to find a neighbour or a safe place to leave the hamper
- or we’ll leave a delivery card explaining what to do next.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your hamper, please contact us.
Oudinot rosè Champagne presented in a satin-lined gift box, with a pull out tray of Belgian chocolates makes a stunning way to celebrate a special occasion or as a luxurious gift.
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Rosè Oudinot Champagne contains- Sulphites
- Belgian Chocolates contain- Nuts, milk, soya, wheat, barley and gluten
- Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods
- Chilled items in our hampers are delivered in an insulated container to maintain freshness and require refrigeration upon receipt
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
- Glasses pictured are not included
- Sent with a personal message
- Product information
- 1 X Rosè Oudinot Champagne (75cl)
- 1 X Belgian Chocoalte Assortment Tray (152g)
Not available for international delivery.
Like to place a corporate bulk order?
Please call 0333 014 8444
Please drink responsibly
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18