Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“A fresh, tangy red with a rush of pippy raspberry and mulberry fruit and sour-cherry finish that cuts through the richness of barbecued red meats.”
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 16th August 2015
“Just as light and new season’s spring lamb-loving is the just landed 2014 Piemonte Barbera, a red-cherry scented £7 gem at Marks & Spencer.”
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 16th August 2015
- Product information
- Piedmont Barbera
- Vintage: 2014
- A lively, medium bodied, juicy red wine with sweet sour cherries and a hint of tobacco.
- About this bottle: Barbera is a classic red variety from the famous wine producing region of Piedmont in north-west Italy. Modern winemaking and a spell with French and American oak ensure that the wine has classic typicity combined with a new world twist.
- Grape Variety: 100% Barbera
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Viale Laudano, 2 - 14040 Castel Boglione (At) - Italia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly