Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pico Maccario Estrosa
- Vintage: 2011
- A lovely, pale lemon with greenish tinges. The lifted floral, white peach aroma leads straight to an intense stone fruit explosion on the attack. The refined palate is concentrated and elegant.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Roberto Olivieri is the Maccario brothers’ uncle. He vinified this wine without any oak to produce a fresh, fruit-driven nose and palate. The grapes were harvested in the 2011 vintage, and having only just been released this wine is as fresh as can be.
- Grape Variety: 60% Chardonnay, 30% Sauvignon Blanc And 10% Favorita
- Country of origin: Italy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly