Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pico Maccario Berro Piemonte Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2012
- Intense, straw yellow Chardonnay with powerful aromas of flowers and exotic fruits. Supple and well balanced on the palate, with juicy melon and pineapple flavours and a lingering lemon tang on the finish.
- About this bottle: Winemakers Pico and Vitaliano Maccario take great pride in their property on the hillsides of Asti, 180 metres above sea level. Pico tells us that he has 315,000 individual vines, 77,000 pinewood stakes to support the wires on which the vines grow, and 4,500 red rose bushes, one at the head of each vine row. The roses are not only for aesthetic purposes. They are very sensitive to plant diseases and show them before the vines would be affected. This Chardonnay shows how well the grapes thrive.
- 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piemonte
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 15.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Pico Maccario, Via Cordara 87, I 14046 Mombaruzzo, Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly