Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 7-9 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Formulated specifically for infants and children, PK Baby is an ultra mild shampoo and body wash for daily use.
- Unique silky texture designed to remain on the hair during use, with less likelihood of running into eyes
- Contains Chamomile extract to soothe the scalp and Amaranth protein to moisturise skin and hair
- Non-allergenic fragrance
- Product Size: 500 ml
- Fragrance Free: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (water), cocamidopropyl betaine, lauryl betaine, cocoa betaine, sodium cocoyl glutamate, cocamide dea, sodium cocoyl rice amino acids, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed amaranth protein, silicone quaternium-18, polyquaternium-7, glycerin, trideceth-6, trideceth-12, parfum (fragrance), anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, peg-90 glyceryl isostearate, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, laureth-2, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, magnesium nitrate, magnesium chloride