Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Elasticizer Extreme is targeted at a very specific hair type: Extremely dry, porous and very thirsty!
About the brand- Phillip Kingsley are experts in hair and scalp. The range stems from over 55 years of trichological experience and included shampoos, conditions, intensive treatments and styling products providing and individual hair care regime tailored to hair texture. Elasticizer, the hero product, was created personally for Audrey Hepburn almost 40 years go and today the brand is still loved by celebrities all over the world. Phillip Kingsley products take a holistic approach to hair care to optimise and maintain hair and scalp health.
- Provides intensive moisture, hydration and nourishment
- Suitable for all variants of african-caribbean hair types
- Locks in moisture, adds bounce and improves shine
- Provides UV protection even after washing, helping to prolong the life of colour treated hair
- Not suitable for fine hair
- Visible results from one application that continues to improve with regular use
- Made in UK
- Product Size: 75 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
- Safety Warning: Keep away from fire and flames
Aqua (water), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, propylene glycol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, ethylhexyl dimethyl paba, amodimethicone, polyquaternium-37, diazolidinyl urea, silicone quaternium-18, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, trideceth-12, trideceth-6, cetrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed elastin, ppg-1 trideceth-6, phenoxyethanol, sodium benzoate, citric acid, potassium sorbate, ethylhexylglycerin
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.