Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Featured in Harpers Bazaar 2013 Beauty Hot 100, Elasticizer is an intensive super conditioning moisturizing treatment.
About the brand- Phillip Kingsley are experts in hair and scalp. The range stems from over 55 years of trichological experience and included shampoos, conditions, intensive treatments and styling products providing and individual hair care regime tailored to hair texture. Elasticizer, the hero product, was created personally for Audrey Hepburn almost 40 years go and today the brand is still loved by celebrities all over the world. Phillip Kingsley products take a holistic approach to hair care to optimise and maintain hair and scalp health.
- Provides elasticity, bounce and shine to hair along with uv protection even after washing
- Suitable for all hair types
- Helps to prolong the life of colour treated hair
- Visible results from one application that continue to improve with regular use
- Originally created by Philip Kingsley for Audrey Hepburn 40 years ago, Elasticizer was the world’s first pre-shampoo treatment
- Product Size: 500 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Safety Warning: Fire safety warning (keep away from fire/naked flame)
Aqua (water), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, glycerin, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, ethylhexyl dimethyl paba, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cetrimonium chloride, amodimethicone, phenoxyethanol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, hydrolyzed elastin, trideceth-12, sodium benzoate, citric acid.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.