Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pheasant Gully Shiraz Cabernet
- Vintage: 2013
- A wonderfully soft and fruity Australian red with blackberry and plum flavours and a smooth, rounded finish.
- About this bottle: Made from Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon, a blend which has become a modern Australian classic.
- Grape Variety: Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: South Eastern Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 50.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 24.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly