Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"As individual Tours stages highlight the hidden corners of France, imbibers can now find fascinating regional wines, such as this full-bodied, racey red made from the local Negrette grape in Fronton, in the Haute-Garonne. Ideal with all grilled meats and Meditteranean foods." Applies to 2009 Vintage
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 14th July 2013
- Product information
- Peyres de Loubert Fronton
- Vintage: 2010
- This is an elegant style of red wine from the Fronton region of south west France. It is made with the Negrette grape, unique to the region, which gives rose petal and red fruit flavours with a hint of white pepper. To preserve quality, this wine has been minimally treated and may throw a harmless sediment, which will not impair quality.
- About this bottle: The Selle family have lovingly farmed their vineyards sustainably for three generations and winemaker Nicolas Selle uses no oak to preserve the characteristic aromas of peonies and violets typical to the Fronton style of wine. Fruity, floral and spicy, this versatile wine pairs well with many types of cuisine, or drinks very well on its own. Try it with Italian dishes, grilled meat or lightly spiced Asian food.
- Grape Variety: 100% Negrette
- Country of origin: France
- Region: South West France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly