Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"This one's a brilliant blend, two-thirds shiraz, and quite delicious, with plush cassis and plum, and cedary, slightly smoky hints of oak."
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 27th April 2014
"South Africa is also proving adept at creating French-style blends, even giving this Shiraz/Cabernet Sauvignon combination a Gallic name. But it's not fooling anyone - this has a robust, fruit-driven, New World character. Pair it with grilled meats or dishes."
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 27th April 2014
- Product information
- Petit Plaisir
- Vintage: 2013
- Rich purple black wine, with smoky plumaromas and a lovely fig and dark cherry follow-through.
- About this bottle: Ageing in French and American oak barrels for 16 months adds refined oaky tannins and an elegant spiciness.
- Grape Variety: 60% Shiraz, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Western Cape
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Nederburg, Meaker Street, Paarl 7646, South Africa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly