Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Petit Noir Viognier
- Vintage: 2013
- Wonderfully satin-smooth Viognier brimming with buttery vanilla aromas, with subtle hints of violet and green apple in the background. This is a gorgeously fruity wine that balances exuberance with amazing subtlety. There's a lovely mandarin and lemon tang of acidity and a firm, mineral finish that keeps it lively and tongue-tingling.
- About this bottle: Charismatic English winemaker Hugh Ryman moved to France in 1974 with his family. After finishing his oenology studies in Bordeaux, he began flying all over the world - to more than17 different countries - to make wine. Today he has settled down, and this gorgeous Southern French Viognier is the result of gently fermented grapes given a three month rest on their yeast lees. No oak was needed to supplement this wine's vivid natural fruit characters.
- Grape Variety: 100% Viognier
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Minervois
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly