Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Peter Max Crystallum
- Vintage: 2012
- Hand-picking and gentle fermentation resulted in light extraction and the wine has a powerful red-berry and violet nose, married with more savoury notes on the palate.
- About this bottle: Crystallum wines is a boutique wine operation started in 2007 by brothers Peter-Allan and Andrew Findlayson, sons of the highly respected producer, Peter. Situated in the cool Walkers Bay area close to Hermanus on the southern tip of Africa, this beautifully expressive wine shows all the qualities which has made the area one of the most highly rated for cooler-climate varieties such as Pinot Noir. Sourced from three different vineyards in Elgin, Hemel-en-Aarde and Bot River, the 2012 vintage is rated as one of the best vintages in recent years with a very cold winter and long, even and cool growing season. Good concentration and silky tannins promise excellent development over the next 2-3 years.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Walkers Bay
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.