Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pernand-Vergelesses Premier Cru
- Vintage: 2009
- Classic Burgundian Pinot Noir with crunchy red-berry fruit flavours, a supple palate and hints of truffle from maturation in fine French oak barriques.
- About this bottle: Pernand Vergelesses, situated in Cote de Beaune, to the north of Beaune, is one of the few Burgundy appellations to produce both red and white wines. Vincent Rapet, whose vineyard has been family owned since the 18th century, has used all his skill to bring out the best elements of the Pinot Noir grape; aromas of raspberry and strawberry, with fine, round, silky tannins and a long refreshing finish. Although ready to drink now, this wine will improve in the bottle for.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.