Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pernand-Vergelesses Premier Cru
- Vintage: 2009
- Classic Burgundian Pinot Noir with crunchy red-berry fruit flavours, a supple palate and hints of truffle from maturation in fine French oak barriques.
- About this bottle: Pernand Vergelesses, situated in Cote de Beaune, to the north of Beaune, is one of the few Burgundy appellations to produce both red and white wines. Vincent Rapet, whose vineyard has been family owned since the 18th century, has used all his skill to bring out the best elements of the Pinot Noir grape; aromas of raspberry and strawberry, with fine, round, silky tannins and a long refreshing finish. Although ready to drink now, this wine will improve in the bottle for.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Domaine Rapet Père & Fils, 21420 Pernand-Vergelesses, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly