Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pernand-Vergelesses Les Combottes
- Vintage: 2011
- Creamy and luscious white Burgundy from a small Domaine in the heart of the Côte de Beaune.,
- About this bottle: Pernand Vergelesses, situated in Cote de Beaune, to the north of Beaune, is one of the few Burgundy appellations to produce both red and white wines. Vincent Rapet, whose vineyard has been family owned since the 18th century, has used all his skill to bring out the best elements of the Chardonnay grape; nutty, biscuity aromas, steely fine structure with a delicious creamy, silky texture and a long, mouth watering finish.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Domaine Rapet Père & Fils, 21420 Pernand-Vergelesses, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly