Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Prepare to change your haircare habits for good! This super-smart cream cleans and conditions every strand from root to tip.
About the brand- Take one leading session stylist, add London’s top salon stylist, sprinkle with a dusting of Celebrity A-listers from the world of screen and music, and what do you get? Created by Paul Percival (AKA Percy) and Adam Reed, two of London’s leading hair personalities, the Percy & Reed range of easy to use, high performance products launched to great acclaim. Just like Paul and Adam, the products are genuine, unique, always charming, quintessentially British – and they really work.
- Packed with natural wonders like aloe vera and essential oils, this smart formula cleans, conditions and nourishes
- Scalp-soothing to promote healthy hair growth, it provides no-lather cleansing that helps keep colour luminous for longer
- This 97% natural, sulphate-free and detergent-free cleansing cream is the gentlest way to clean and care for the hair and scalp
- Rose geranium, lavender and peppermint essential oils delicately fragrance as they help to nourish and strengthen at the roots
- Nutrient-rich avocado and jojoba oils boost hair health, while keratin and wheat proteins condition and rehydrate
- Made in the UK
- Product Size: 250 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, diheptyl succinate, brassicamidopropyl dimethylamine, ceteareth-20, helianthus annuus seed oil, vitis vinifera seed oil, phenoxyethanol, dipalmitoylethyl dimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, amodimethicone, parfum, propylene glycol, citric acid, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin, camellia oleifera seed oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, cetrimonium chloride, trideceth-12, sodium chloride, hydrolyzed keratin, mentha piperita oil, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, persea gratissima oil, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, lavandula angustifolia oil, capryloyl glycerin/sebacic acid copolymer, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, benzyl benzoate
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.