Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"If you want to know what really good modern Rioja tastes like this is a good place to start. Made only from bush vine Tempranillo and aged in French oak, it’s stylish, harmonious and very serious. A wine you could afford to keep for a while." April 2013
Tim Atkin, Woman & Home
"A classy rioja that smells of mulching strawberries and a barn full of straw and has the upright structure of a wine aged in French oak. Made by the ubiquitous winemaker Telmo Rodriguez, it would be good with pork cooked so slowly you can almost eat it with a spoon rather than a fork."
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Perez Burton Rioja
- Vintage: 2010
- A concentrated yet smooth Rioja, richly purple in colour with plenty of blackcurrant and raspberry flavours, and a spicy note. The dynamic winemaker Telmo Rodriguez made this highly fruity Rioja using 100% Tempranillo. The grapes were harvested from bush vines growing in the eastern part of the Rioja area in northern Spain. Telmo has successfully retained the freshness of the fruit flavours. The result is an intense, rounded style of Rioja.
- About this bottle: Grape Variety
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly