Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pecorino Terre Di Chieti
- Vintage: 2010
- Aromas of creamy grapefruit broaden out to become herby acacia blossom and soft garden sage on the palate.
- About this bottle: Pasquale Caldora and Lino Olivastri treat their vines with traditional care, still using the old-fashioned 'pergola abruzzese' overhead trellis system. Their hand-harvested fruit needs no oak to enhance its flavours. The Pecorino grape variety is named after the sheep ('pecora' in Italian) that nibbled the grapes en route to their seaside pastures in this part of the Italian Abruzzo. It is for this grape's flavor that the Abruzzans love it more than Chardonnay and Sauvignon.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pecoring
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Abruzzo
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly