Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“Italy is well served with interesting white-grape varieties, and pecorino is a brilliant example. This tangy white has striking flavours of nuts and cheese along with fresh pear and citrus fruit. It’s a food friendly wine that’s also tasty on its own.”
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 19th July 2015
"Abruzzo, Marche's neighbour to the south, was for years a vinous wasteland but is now full of dynamism. M&S got on board early and the 2012 is one of the best yet to appear under the label. Typically perfumed and intriguing with a fresh, chalky undercurrent, it is both interesting and highly drinkable."
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 19th July 2015
“The second pecorino to have made its way into my collection, this is blessed with wild honey richness and stone fruit bravado in abundance – it will grab your senses and never let go.''
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 19th July 2015
- Product information
- Vintage: 2014
- Typically Italian, this sturdy wine is restrained in style and versatile with food.
- About this bottle: The grapes for this wine are 100% Pecorino. This variety seemed destined for extinction until recently when it was rediscovered by a few pioneering Abruzzi producers. The vineyard is located in Collecorvino, in the hills above Pescara in the shade of one of Italy's highest mountains and caressed by the refreshing Adriatic sea breezes
- Grape Variety: 100% Pecorino
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Collecorvino
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Bottled By Umani Ronchi, Osimo (An) - Marche - Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com starts from 00.01 17/04/17.
- Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases.
- Excludes wine club and spirits.
- While stocks last.
- Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.