Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Step aside, Pinot Grigio - this Pecorino is impeccable. Richly textured but with a breezy freshness, it's gently fragrant and supreme."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 12th January 2014
"Abruzzo, Marche's neighbour to the south, was for years a vinous wasteland but is now full of dynamism. M&S got on board early and the 2012 is one of the best yet to appear under the label. Typically perfumed and intriguing with a fresh, chalky undercurrent, it is both interesting and highly drinkable."
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 12th January 2014
- Product information
- Vintage: 2012
- Typically Italian, this sturdy wine is restrained in style and versatile with food.
- About this bottle: The grapes for this wine are 100% Pecorino. This variety seemed destined for extinction until recently when it was rediscovered by a few pioneering Abruzzi producers. The vineyard is located in Collecorvino, in the hills above Pescara in the shade of one of Italy's highest mountains and caressed by the refreshing Adriatic sea breezes
- Grape Variety: 100% Pecorino
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Collecorvino
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 1 July 2014 – 23.59 28 August 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.