Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
The quality of Pinot Noir from South Africa is on the up, and the cooler spot of Elgin is one of the better places in which to find it. A lovely lifted nose with violets and a touch of strawberry. A good juice factor and with a savoury twist to the oak that's been integrated into the wine very nicely
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st January 2013
With its sweet cherry fruit and subtle herb and spice notes, this South African pinot noir is the sort of juicy, lighter-style red that would work well with either turkey or pork
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 1st January 2013
- Product information
- Paul Cluver Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2013
- Beautiful aromas of red fruits intermingle with roasted spices followed by a delicious, elegant silky palate of poached ripe plums resulting in a medium bodied wine with soft edges.
- About this bottle: The Paul Cluver family diversified from apple farmers to spearheading winemaking in the gloriously cool Elgin Valley adjacent to the Atlantic ocean. Ferricrete is the iron rich soil which gives the mineral grip to the wine. Working together, winemakers Adries Burger from Cluver an Sue Daniels from M&S matured the wine in French oak for three months to give complexity and silkiness, resulting in a finely balanced Pinot Noir to complete on the world stage.
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Elgin
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly