Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
The quality of Pinot Noir from South Africa is on the up, and the cooler spot of Elgin is one of the better places in which to find it. A lovely lifted nose with violets and a touch of strawberry. A good juice factor and with a savoury twist to the oak that's been integrated into the wine very nicely
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
With its sweet cherry fruit and subtle herb and spice notes, this South African pinot noir is the sort of juicy, lighter-style red that would work well with either turkey or pork
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Paul Cluver Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2013
- Beautiful aromas of red fruits intermingle with roasted spices followed by a delicious, elegant silky palate of poached ripe plums resulting in a medium bodied wine with soft edges.
- About this bottle: The Paul Cluver family diversified from apple farmers to spearheading winemaking in the gloriously cool Elgin Valley adjacent to the Atlantic ocean. Ferricrete is the iron rich soil which gives the mineral grip to the wine. Working together, winemakers Adries Burger from Cluver an Sue Daniels from M&S matured the wine in French oak for three months to give complexity and silkiness, resulting in a finely balanced Pinot Noir to complete on the world stage.
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Elgin
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Paul Cluver Wines, A593 Grabouw, South Africa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.