Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pascual Toso Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2011
- Warm, mouth-filling Chardonnay, full of New World richness and a lovely balancing acidity keeping it poised and lively. Sweet peach and vanilla aromas and a deliciously lasting tang of peachstone on the finish.
- About this bottle: High up in the Andean foothills, with roots fed by rich alluvial soils and mountain snow-melt, Pascual Toso’s Chardonnay vines thrive in the Las Barrancas region of Mendoza. These cool mountain conditions are ideal for producing richly flavoured grapes tempered by crisp acidity. Winemakers Rolando Luppino and Paul Hobbs ferment the grapes in stainless steel vats, then mature a portion of the wine in American oak barrels to give it a measured toastiness.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly