Delivery and returns
FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend over £50 - find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Shop on our dedicated websites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
Team these elegant knee high boots with a pencil skirt and tights or tailored trousers for a chic office look. Endorsed by the UK Society of Podiatrists, Insolia Flex® makes walking in flats more comfortable by insuring your foot is correctly placed within your shoes, and improving the natural rotational movement of the ball of the foot.
Calf measurements and shapes can vary greatly. With a zip built into the zip tape, our Stretch Zip technology promises an easier fit if needed over wider calves. This ensures these boots are comfortable to wear all day long while the appearance of the boot isn’t affected.
- Heel Height for Ladies Size 4 Shoe: 29mm
- Product Shape: Knee boots
- Fit: Regular fit
- Fastening: Elastic
- Stretch zip
- Knee high
- Round toe
- Comes in sizes 3-8, including half sizes
- Boots fit more generously than shoes, to allow for socks. Please bear this in mind when choosing your size
Care and composition
- Upper: Textile & other materials
- Lining and Sock: Textile & other materials
- Outsole: Other materials