Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Palos Verdejo
- Vintage: 2011
- Crisp, stylish white which smooths out to mellow creamy pineapple fruit with a tangy twist of lemon. A little like Sauvignon Blanc but with added butter and almond complexity and great fresh, fruity length. A Spanish classic.
- About this bottle: The vineyards of Cuatro Rayas, where these Verdejo grapes grow, receive a massive 2,600 hours of sunshine each year. Winemaker Angel Calleja knows that it’s the difference between the heat of this daytime sunshine and the much cooler night-time temperatures that is the real secret to the fine balance of sugars in his wine. Angel uses natural yeasts for fermentation and leaves the wine in contact with these for a minimum of three months before bottling.
- Grape Variety: 100% Verdejo
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Ribera del Duero
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Agricola Castellana, Ctra. Rodilana S/N, 47491 La Seca (Valladolid), Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly