Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Pinot grigio may be as far out of fashion as, um, Germany when it comes to wine but this is a beautiful, limpid crisp white that shows why that need not to be the case for ever. Greg Stepp, who makes it, cunningly mixes a little bit of pinot blanc into the blend, which gives it a fainted orange blossom tang. Lovely."
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 11th July 2015
“Combining the zip of young vintage pinot grigio with the weight of pinot gris, this appley dry white has a refreshing zing.”
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 11th July 2015
“This is fruity and lively, with appealing citrus fruit flavours, a touch of grapiness and subtle spiciness. It’s dry, but has a hint of sweetness.”
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 11th July 2015
- Product information
- Palataia Pinot Grigio
- Vintage: 2016
- A premium, dry modern Pinot Grigio with succulent fruity flavours of apple, melon and pear. The finish is fresh and crisp.
- About this bottle: The Pinot Grigio grape makes some of the most popular fruity white wines, and is grown in many different parts of the world. This modern, lively, unoaked example comes from Germany, a country renowned for its elegant whites, and is made from 85% Pinot Grigio grapes blended with 15% Pinot Bianco. The fruit was picked in the Pflaz region of Germany and the winemakers were Matthias Gaul and Gerd Stepp. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Country of origin: Germany
- Region: Pfalz
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 3 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Gp Winery Gmbh D-67229 Laumersheim
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly