Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
A luxurious twin layered terrine with a smooth silky chicken liver pate and delicate oven roasted mushroom pate layer.
- Weight: 365 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: Yes
- Consume Within: 10 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Chicken livers (17%), water, roasted mushrooms, pork fat, whipping cream (milk), full fat soft cheese (milk), creme fraiche (milk), wheatflour contains gluten (with wheatflour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), butter (milk), rapeseed oil, onions, bulgur wheat (contains gluten), dried slippery jack mushrooms, sugar, maltodextrin, garlic puree, dried free range egg white, mushroom concentrate, bramley apples, pork gelatine, curing salt (salt, preservative- sodium nitrite), potato starch, shallots, sea salt, olive oil, cornflour, pasteurised free range egg yolk, lemon juice, salt, thyme, gelling agent- locust bean gum, agar, antioxidant- sodium ascorbate, cracked black pepper, mushroom extract, sunflower oil, mustard seeds, caramelised sugar, vinegar, rosemary extract, sage extract
- Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods used
Preparation and serving
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.