Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
A topside of beef, expertly prepared and trimmed by a skilled butcher and matured for 21 days for the best flavour and texture.
- Weight: 1400 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Suitable for freezing. Use within 1 month, defrost thoroughly before use.
- Consume Within: 5 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Beef topside- 100% beef
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Beef-brush the topside with vegetable oil and sear all over in a dry frying pan set at a high heat. Transfer the joint to a roasting tray. Season with sea salt and cracked black pepper, place on the middle shelf of oven. Baste frequently during cooking time- 180°C/ 160°C Fan / 350°F/ gas mark 4. Rare: 1 hour 25 minutes, medium: 1 hour 40 minutes, well done: 1 hour 55 minutes well done. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.