Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
An organic lamb rack, 4 loin chops and 4 leg steaks all expertly prepared by a skilled butcher. Our delicous organic lamb is from lambs reared on specially selected farms that we know & trust. They are fed on a grass and cearel based diet to ensure the best flavour and texture.
- Weight: 1360 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Keep refrigerated, suitable for freezing, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use.
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
- Consume Within: 8 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Lamb rack - oven- preheat oven 200°c/fan 180°c/400°f/gas mark 6. Remove all packaging. Place on a roasting tray and put into the centre of the oven. Medium- 35 minutes, well done- 40 minutes. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving. Do not reheat
- Lamb loin chops - pan fry- remove all packaging, heat 1 dessertspoon (10ml) of oil in a frying pan on a high heat. Ensure oil has evenly covered surface of pan and add chops. Cook for a few minutes on one side then reduce heat to medium and turn chops over frequently. Medium- 12-14 minutes, well done- 14-16 minutes. Grill- remove all packaging, place under preheated medium grill, turn halfway through cooking. Medium- 12-15 minutes, well done- 15-20 minutes. Do not reheat
- Lamb leg steaks - pan fry- remove all packaging, heat 1 dessertspoon (10ml) of oil in a frying pan on a high heat. Ensure oil has evenly covered surface of pan and add steaks. Cook for a few minutes on one side and then reduce heat to medium and turn steaks over frequently. Medium- 12-14 minutes, well done- 14-16 minutes. Grill- remove all packaging, place under preheated medium grill. Turn half way through cooking. Medium- 12-14 minutes, well done- 15-20 minutes. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.