Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Produced for M&S by Justin Scale, Capestone farm in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Slow growing birds are fed a organic cereal based diet and are free to roam on organic pasture for exceptional eating quality. This box includes 1 x whole bird, 4 x chicken fillets, 2 x drum & thigh packs.
- 1 x Chicken
- 4 x Chicken fillets
- 2 x Chicken thighs and drumsticks
- Weight: 3000 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Whole bird pack plus 7 days, thigh and drum pack plus 9 days, breast fillets pack plus 10 days
- Use by displayed on individual packs but not on the outer bag
- Consume Within: 5 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: 1 x chicken, 2 x chicken breast fillets and 2 x chicken thighs and drumsticks
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Whole bird- preheat oven 200°C/ Fan 180°C/ 400°F/ gas 6. Remove all packaging, place chicken in a roasting tin, season with salt and pepper. Place onto oven shelf. Check chicken during cooking and cover with foil if necessary to avoid excessive browning. 40 mins per kg plus 20 mins. Check that product is thoroughly cooked before serving. To test that the chicken is thoroughly cooked, check product is piping hot and that the juices run clear when product is tested with a skewer. Leave to stand for 10 minutes before carving. Thighs and drumsticks- Preheat oven. 220°C/ Fan 200°C/ 425°F/ Gas 7, Remove all packaging, place on baking tray. Dot with butter. Season with salt and pepper. Place on oven shelf and cook for 35 mins. Check that product is thoroughly cooked before serving. To test that the chicken is thoroughly cooked, check product is piping hot and that juices run clear when the product is tested with a skewer. Breast fillets- preheat oven 220°C/ Fan 200°C/ 425°F/ Gas 7. Remove all packaging. Place on baking tray. Dot with butter. Season with salt and pepper. Wrap product in foil. Place on oven shelf and cook for 25 -30 mins
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.