Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Gently sweep away impurities and make-up.
About the brand- Created in 1981 in Neal’s Yard, a once forgotten corner of Covent Garden, in the heart of central London with the passionate belief that beauty should be natural, not synthetic. Nature, honesty and transparency are key to Neals Yard and the right to know what goes into the products you buy. The vision is to bring the expertise of the apothecary and a holistic approach to health and beauty to people and communities.
- How to use- Gently peel back the label (so it can be used to reseal the pack) and remove wipes as needed. Reseal to keep your Organic Facial Wipes moist, soft and ready to use. To keep wipes at their freshest, store in a cool dry place
- Cleansing and moisturising, enriched with soothing aloe vera and antioxidant white tea. Gentle enough to use every day on all skin types
- Our soft cleansing wipes are made with 100% biodegradable organic cotton
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sucrose laurate, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Camellia sinensis (White tea) leaf extract, Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Anthemis nobilis (Roman chamomile) flower oil*, Coco-glucoside, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool~ *Organically produced ingredient. This is a vegan product
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.