Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Wonderfully moist gammon thats been marinated in ginger beer and topped with sticky orchard fruits.
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- Weight: 1730 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Contains: Phenylalanine
- Keep refrigerated, suitable for freezing, freeze on day of purchase, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use.
- Consume Within: 17 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 190°C / Fan 170°C / 375°F / Gas mark 5. Remove product from packaging including protective film on top of decoration. Reserve sauce sachet, place joint in tray and cover with foil, taking care not to touch the top of the joint. Place in centre of oven and cook for 2 hours. Remove from oven, remove foil and empty sachet of sauce evenly over the top of joint, return to oven and cook for a further 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to stand for 10 minutes. Carve and serve, do not reheat
Not available for international delivery.