Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Remove dirt, oil and make-up naturally with this plant-based, sulphate-free face wash from Burt’s Bees®.
About the brand- Burt's Bees is an "Earth Friendly, Natural Personal Care Company." Creating natural, Earth-friendly personal care products formulated to help you maximize your well-being and that of the world around you. To make certain that all products meet the highest standards all Burt’s Bees products are carefully crafted using ingredients that are the best nature has to offer- beeswax, botanical and essential oils, herbs, flowers and minerals.
- How to use- Wet your face and apply moisturising facial wash with your fingertips or a washcloth, massaging gently to loosen and remove dirt and makeup. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and follow with a cool rinse. Complete your daily regimen with your favourite Burt’s Bees® cream or lotion.
- 120g tube of 100% natural face cleanser, orange oil and soap bark extract remove dirt, oil and make-up, glycerine, olive and oat oils help nourish and moisturise skin, plant-based and sulphate-free face wash
- Contains no sulphates, phthalates, petrochemicals or parabens
- Made with integrity. Neither this product nor its ingredients have been tested on animals
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 120 g
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Dry
Glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, quillaja saponaria extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, vegetable oil, beta-carotene, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, tocopherol
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.