Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- See our full refunds and returns policy
- We’ve changed our returns policy for Sale items. Please see our FAQs for more information
- Contact us for more details
This innovative triple-swirled helix serum instantly illuminates, bronzes, primes and nourishes the skin.
About the brand- Los Angeles based Stila Cosmetics was created in 1994 by a top celebrity makeup artist and is known for its modern, sophisticated, non-intimidating approach to beauty. The brand's innovative, multi-tasking formulas, eco-friendly packaging, and fashion-forward colours have cemented its place on must-have lists of top beauty editors and celebrities around the world. The prestige colour brand is a regular on the pages of fashion magazines, and frequents the runways of top designers during NY and London Fashion Weeks. Stila's goal is to help every woman celebrate her own unique beauty, to look and feel like the best version of herself, and to have fun doing it.
- How to use- Apply One Step Bronze all over the face alone or underneath foundation. It can be used on its own to bronze and smooth the skin or act as a primer and bronzer in one.
- One Step Bronze can be mixed with foundation to deepen the pigment and add a sun-kissed look to the foundation.
- One Step Bronze immediately improves the skin-tone, evens out your complexion and helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles! Stila's new One Step Bronze is oil-free and melts right into the skin and dries down, creating a gorgeous glow
- This revolutionary new formula contains three illuminating bronzers
- Matte bronze with copper undertone - to bronze
- Bronze with pink undertone - to enhance skin-tone
- Illuminate Kitten - to brighten, illuminate and help diminish the appearance of sun spots
- Illuminating, bronzing, colour-correcting skincare serum contains Youth Revival bio-available mineral complex that instantly
- Reduces imperfections, improves skin texture diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes pores
- Hydrates, balances and nourishes the skin, controls oil production
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Water/aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, propylene glycol, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, phytantriol, phenoxyethanol, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, boron nitride, glycerin, palmitic acid, dextrin palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, tocopherol, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, butylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, zinc chloride, lysine, panax ginseng root extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, camellia oleifera leaf extract, montmorillonite*, illite*, kaolin*, methylparaben, propylparaben, may contain (+/-) mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), zinc oxide (ci 77947), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499)