Delivery and returns
FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store, collect from 12pm (midday) the next day
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30** - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 7-10 working days. find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Shop on our dedicated websites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
Be sure to send this luxury boxed card to the one you love this Christmas. The design features a laser cut snowflake on premium cream card, and includes a gold foil interior which shines through the subtle cuts in the snowflake. Finished with gold foil text and edges, it is recommended that this card is delivered by hand.
- Height: 198 mm
- Width: 198 mm
- Depth: 2 mm
- Cover text: For the One I Love
- Inside text: You're all I could ever wish for. So happy to spend another magical Christmas with you. All my love.
- Large Letter Postage required
- Comes with premium boxed envelope for postage or hand delivery
- If using a fountain pen please allow a few moments for your ink to dry
- By buying this pack of cards you will help us donate another £350,000 to our charity partners this year, shared between the below:
- Breast Cancer Now (48%)
- Macmillan Cancer Support1 (48%)
- Marie Keating Foundation (4%)
- 1 Paid to Macmillan Cancer Support Trading Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Macmillan Cancer Support to which it gives all of its profits.