Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Formulated to care for your feet, the fragrance of our foot care range was inspired by the walled garden at Babington House, with essential oils of zesty grapefruit combined with earthy clary sage and rosemary. For holidays and gifts, try our handy all-in-one foot care set, which comes with travel size versions of our on the hoof foot scrub and foot balm, plus a foot file and socks.
About the brand- Since opening their first spa in the old cowshed at Babington House in 1998, the ambition has been to create spas and products that are always honest, natural and true to the British heritage. Made in England, the award-winning products use the very best organic and wild crafted plant extracts and mood-boosting essential oils to nourish mind, body and soul, whether you’re experiencing them in one of the Cowshed spas or the comfort of your own bathroom.
- How to use- Before going to bed soak your feet in warm soapy water, then rub areas of rough skin gently for two to three minutes using the foot file. Massage the scrub into the soles, heels and balls of your feet concentrating on dry areas. Rinse off. Massage your feet with the balm and lock in the moisture by wearing the socks overnight.
- On the hoof pedicure maintenance kit
- Grapefruit, clary sage and rosemary essential oils
- Made in England with natural ingredients
- Perfect for travelling and also makes a great gift
- Kit contains foot scrub (25g), foot balm (25g), foot file and socks
- Rehydrate and revive dry, tired and aching feet with our luxuriously rich and soothing foot balm
- With moisturising avocado oil, skin replenishing shea nut butter and deodorising echinacea, this balm will work to soften hard and dry skin leaving your feet feeling smooth and soft
- Contains olive oil, virgin coconut oil, borage seed oil, aloe vera and shea butter to deeply nourish dry skin
- Absorbing beautifully on application with no sign of greasy soles, this balm leaves skin softened, repaired and moisturised
- Exfoliate and revive dry, tired and aching feet with our luxuriously rich and soothing foot scrub
- Soothing aloe vera and natural black volcanic sand exfoliates to soften hard and dry skin leaving it feeling smooth and soft
- The fragrance contains essential oils of lemon myrtle, rosemary and sage for a refreshing herbal scent based round the kitchen gardens at Babington House
- On the hoof foot scrub (25g) and on the hoof foot balm (25g)
- Made in the UK
- Product Size: 2x25g
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
On the hoof foot balm- aqua (water/eau), glycerin (vegetable), cetearyl alcohol, prunus persica (peach) kernel oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter, glyceryl stearate, persea gratissima (avocado) fruit oil, menthyl lactate, zinc ricinoleate, cetearyl glucoside, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil cocos nucifera (virgin coconut) oil, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, echinacea purpurea (echinacea) flower/leaf/stem juice, powder zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, tocopherol (vitamin e), sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, sodium lactate, sodium pca, sodium glycolate, sodium citrate, sodium malate, lactic acid, glycolic acid, malic acid, citric acid, backhousia citriodora (lemon myrtle) leaf oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin red) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, pimenta acris (bay) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) flower oil, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) gum oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud oil, piper nigrum (black pepper) fruit oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citral, eugenol, isoeugenol. Natural pure essential oils. Potential allergens. Certified organic ingredients. On the hoof foot scrub- aqua (water/eau), glycerin (vegetable), persea gratissima (avocado) fruit oil, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, pumice powder, prunus persica (peach) kernel powder, prunus persica (peach) kernel oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, volcanic sand, cetearyl glucoside, menthyl lactate, zinc ricinoleate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, sodium stearoyl glutamate, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, xanthan gum, backhousia citriodora (lemon myrtle) leaf oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin red) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, pimenta acris (bay) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) flower oil, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) gum oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud oil, piper nigrum (black pepper) fruit oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol, citral, eugenol, Natural pure essential oils, Potential allergens, Certified organic ingredients.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.