Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vintage: 2008
- A top example of red Burgundy from the Côte d'Or, this wine has excellent ripe, soft fruit, with redcurrant and cassis flavours, fine tannins, and hints of spicy clove and hazelnut.
- About this bottle: Fine red wines from Nuits St Georges are made from 100% Pinot Noir, and are internationally renowned for their finesse, silky texture and ageing potential. Winemaker Rotem Brakin's philosophy is to give her wines the maximum treatment. Gentle ageing on the lees in the finest of fine grained French oak produces a rare purity and typicity of flavour. The character and concentration is further enhanced by the age of the vines (50 years old).
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly