Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vintage: 2009
- A top example of red Burgundy from the Côte d'Or, this wine has excellent ripe, soft fruit, with redcurrant and cassis flavours, fine tannins, and hints of spicy clove and hazelnut.
- About this bottle: Fine red wines from Nuits St Georges are made from 100% Pinot Noir, and are internationally renowned for their finesse, silky texture and ageing potential. Winemaker Rotem Brakin's philosophy is to give her wines the maximum treatment. Gentle ageing on the lees in the finest of fine grained French oak produces a rare purity and typicity of flavour. The character and concentration is further enhanced by the age of the vines (50 years old).
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Les Caves De La Colombe, 21200 Beaune, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.