Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Nuits-Saint-Georges - Domaine Chezeaux
- Vintage: 2008
- Cherry, cranberry, apple, cloves and cedar: layers of wonderful Burgundy aromas make a fabulous greeting. Give this red a swirl and its firm liquoricy flavours give way to blackcurrant and a twist of minerally raspberry. A fine example of Nuits!
- About this bottle: Winemaker Jérôme Chezeaux gained his vineyard-knowledge from his father, who ran this estate before him, and from his studies at the Lycée Viticole in Beaune: it is now his passion. He takes care to preserve the specific vineyard characters in his Burgundy grapes by hand-harvesting, by using a gentle pneumatic press, and with a relatively low quantity (30%) of new barrels to mature but not obscure the flavour of the wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Route De Nuits-Saint-Georges,
- 21700 Premeaux-Prissey, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly