Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Nuits-Saint-Georges - Domaine Chezeaux
- Vintage: 2008
- Cherry, cranberry, apple, cloves and cedar: layers of wonderful Burgundy aromas make a fabulous greeting. Give this red a swirl and its firm liquoricy flavours give way to blackcurrant and a twist of minerally raspberry. A fine example of Nuits!
- About this bottle: Winemaker Jérôme Chezeaux gained his vineyard-knowledge from his father, who ran this estate before him, and from his studies at the Lycée Viticole in Beaune
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly