Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Featuring highly absorbent and increasingly popular activated carbon, known for drawing impurities from deep within the skin. Enriched with unique and powerful wild harvested herbs and berries from northern Siberia. Northern soap performs a deep cleanse to remove impurities whilst leaving the skin beautifully soft. Northern soap is best used twice a week for optimum results and is compatible with any existing skincare routine. Natura siberica carefully studied and brought together the ancient recipes of the northern nenec, selkup and khanty people and created this unique facial cleanser. Featuring a unique blend of wild harvested siberian herbs and berries, rich in valuable oils and vitamins, known as “the northern collection”.
Pioneers in natural beauty, natura siberica are proud to have developed a range of face, hair and body care products capturing the pure and potent ingredients of this largely undiscovered corner of the world. The result is an award winning cosmetic range with unique beauty and health benefits. The formulas comprise of unique siberian herbs and plants used by local tribes people for centuries. Harvested from one of the last pristine regions of the world, the plants have survived some of the most extreme climates on the planet. Having developed extraordinary regenerating and anti-oxidising properties, they have been used to protect the skin from these extreme conditions for many years.
- Natura siberica products harness the power of the most potent plants from the land, including rhodiola rosea for health and longevity; aralia mandshurica for rejuvenation; and siberian ginseng for healthy looking skin. Already the talk of the continent, the range is completely free from parabens and mineral oils, as well as SLS and sles
- Deep cleanse with northern soap up to twice a week alongside your normal skincare routine
- Directions for use: wet the soap sponge with water
- Apply the soap to the sponge
- Apply the soap to dry skin using the sponge, avoiding eye and lip area
- Rinse your face with warm water until all traces of the soap have been removed. Wash the sponge for best results use once or twice a week
- Active ingredients: Oblepikha (sea-buckthorn) oil - extremely rich in vitamin C, this powerful oil helps to regenerate the skin. It softens, tones, nourishes and improves skin elasticity
- Limonnik nanai: Provides protection against environmental impacts on the skin
- Siberian cedar oil: Contains vitamin e and vitamin p, which help to moisturise and strengthen the skin
- Flax seed oil: Has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties
- Dwarf birch bud extract: Moisturises the skin, leaving it soft and supple
- Northern cloudberry extract: Contains vitamin c, omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids and has anantioxidant effect. It helps to improve the firmness of the skin and protect it from external influences
- Bilberry oil extract: Improves tone and elasticity of the skin
- Sakhalin raspberry seed oil: Has antibacterial properties.
- Features highly absorbent activated carbon to draw impurities from deep within the skin. Activated carbon, also known as activated charcoal, acts as a magnet, drawing impurities from skin that are then washed away when rinsing
- Contains oblepikha (sea buckthorn) oil, extremely rich in vitamin C, this powerful oil helps to regenerate the skin. It softens, tones, nourishes and improves skin elasticity
- Use northern soap to reveal beautifully soft skin. Suitable for all skin types
- Contains powerful natural ingredients: Oblepikha (sea-buckthorn) oil, limonnik nanai, siberian cedar oil, flax seed oil, dwarf birth bud extract, northern cloudberry extract, bilberry oil extract, Sakhalin raspberry seed oil
- Product Size: 120 ml
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua, sorbitol, sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, coal, parfum, hippophae rhaimnoides fruit oil, hippophae rhaimnoidesamidopropyl betainehr, pinus sibirica needle extractwh, pineamidopropyl betaineps, picea obovata needle extractwh, abies sibirica needle extractwh, shizandra chinensis fruit extract, linum usitatissimum seed oil, rubus idaeus seed oil, rubus chamaemorus seed oil, betula alba sap, vaccinium vitis-idaea fruit extract, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, potassium sorbate, soidum benzoate. Inci: issued from organic agriculture (WH) wild harvested siberian plants organic extracts natural components of essential oils.
Wool blend scarf only £5 when you spend £40 on clothing, beauty & home
- Valid from 00:01 10th October 2017 - 25th October 2017
- Offer available online, on mobile and in selected UK stores (excluding Channel Islands, M&S Outlet and BP Connect stores)
- Qualifying £40 spend must be in a single transaction
- Excludes the purchase of all sale, furniture, branded kitchen electrical products, made to measure, selected T47/9600 curtains, Food, Hospitality, Services, Flowers, Beers/Wine & Spirits, Gift cards, sale and clearance items, disposal service and delivery charges.
- One scarf per qualifying transaction
- Simply add a scarf to your basket: Womenswear - T016500T, T016501T, T016502T, Menswear – T096060M
- Limited time only, whilst stocks last
- See individual items for details
- Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply
- Please check delivery terms and conditions online
- Monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discount
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.