Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Norico Rosso IGT Della Dolomiti
- Vintage: 2012
- Smooth, harmonious red with cherry and blackberry flavours, velvety tannins, and a wonderful balance between tangy dried red fruits and nutty richness. Fabulously long lasting on the finish.
- About this bottle: The tangy blend of grapes in this red mirrors the complexities of the vineyards on which it was grown. Noricum has been inhabited by Celtic tribes, Austrians, Germans and Slovenians and is heavily influenced by the Alps too. Winemaker Anselmo Martini harnesses the bold flavours of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, and pairs them with local varieties Teroldego and Lagrein – allowing the subtleties of each grape to shine through.
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Teroldego, Merlot, Lagrein
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Trentino
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 15.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork of purchase
- Bottling address: C.V. S.C. – Trento - Italia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly