Delivery and returns
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £50 collection fee.
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
*Subject to product and delivery slot availability and acceptance of first delivery date offered. All furniture products will be delivered in one delivery, and the delivery date offered will be based on the product with the longest estimated dispatch time.
- Remember to check the dimensions of the furniture you are ordering and check that it will fit into your house and chosen room.
- If the furniture you order doesn’t fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £50 removal charge.
- If you choose to delay your delivery date, we can store your order at a cost of £25 per week.
- You can change your delivery date for free up until 3 days before your agreed delivery date. After this a £50 delivery re-arrangement fee will be charged.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands.
- Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed but we will make every effort to let you know and to rearrange a delivery date.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days after the day on which you receive your furniture. Please see our Furniture Terms and Conditions for full details.
- All items returned must be in their original re-saleable condition and there will be a collection fee of £50.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided. Once you have taken delivery of your furniture, we will only give refunds in accordance with your statutory rights, for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described.
- Our goodwill policy does not apply to furniture.
- If you have any questions about your furniture delivery please see our help section >
This chic and simple extending dining table is perfect for entertaining. With two matching stackable chairs and 4 matching folding chairs. Made with FSC certified eucalyptus with a light oak stain. Wire brushed for a tactile finish and suitable for outdoor use.
Please see checkout for accurate delivery dates.
- Height: 76 cm
- Height In: 29.9 in
- Width: 90 cm
- Width In: 35.4 in
- Depth: 212.5 cm
- Depth In: 83.7 in
- Weight: 30 kg
- Seat height 44 cm
- To prolong the life of the item we recommend that this product is stored indoors during the winter or when not in use for long periods
- Self unpack, assemble and position
Care and composition
- Tropical Timber
Not available for international delivery.