Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
UVA/UVB filters for immediate and long-lasting protection for babies, protecting against sun exposure.
About the brand- The most caring and trusted sun protection from the UK’s No. 1 suncare brand.
- How to use- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
- Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- When applied correctly this bottle contains 13 applications for a small child's body.
- Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection.
- Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm).
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming and toweling.
- For young children wear protective clothing (cap, t-shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs).
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- For babies' delicate skin
- Immediate UVA-UVB protection
- Extra water resistant
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- UVA **** Superior
- Especially formulated for babies' delicate skin
- Unscented, caring formula with vitamin E and natural aloe vera
- Contains highly effective organic and mineral UVA/UVB filters for immediate protection
- Protects against sun exposure and long-term UV induced skin damage
- Very water resistant
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua,octocrylene,glycerin,alcohol denat.,titanium dioxide (nano),butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane,butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate,c12-15 alkyl benzoate,bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine,dicaprylyl carbonate,glyceryl stearate citrate,hydrogenated coco-glycerides,myristyl myristate,aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder,tocopheryl acetate,stearyl alcohol,xanthan gum,sodium acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer,vp/hexadecene copolymer,trimethoxycaprylylsilane,sodium citrate,citric acid,ethylhexylglycerin,trisodium edta
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.