Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Highly effective UVA/UVB filters for immediate protection against sun exposure and long-term UV induced skin damage.
About the brand- The most caring & trusted sun protection from the UK’s No. 1 Suncare Brand.
- How to use- Shake well before use. Do not spray directly onto face/ avoid inhalation. Apply generously before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas.
- When applied correctly this bottle contains 6 full body applications for an average adult.
- Even when protected avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm).
- Reapply frequently especially after swimming and toweling.
- Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt and sun glasses) and use sufficient sunscreen for unprotected areas.
- Avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
- Caring formula for intensive and long-lasting moisturisation
- Helps reduce the risk of sun allergies
- Contains highly effective UVA/UVB filters for immediate and long-lasting protection
- Protects against sun exposure and long-term UV induced skin damage
- Water resistant
- UVA *** good
- Non-greasy formula, quickly absorbed by your skin
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua, homosalate, octocrylene, glycerin, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl salicylate, alcohol denat., bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, titanium dioxide (nano), cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate se, myristyl myristate, sodium phenylbenzimidazole sulfonate, glyceryl glucoside, tocopheryl acetate, vp/hexadecene copolymer, c18-38 alkyl hydroxystearoyl stearate, sodium cetearyl sulfate, xanthan gum, sodium acrylates / c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, silica dimethyl silylate, trimethoxycaprylylsilane, trisodium edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, linalool, limonene, butylphenyl methylpropional, benzyl alcohol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, citronellol, eugenol, coumarin, parfum.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.