Delivery and returns
E-Gift Cards: Email delivery*
- FREE same day delivery - order 24/7, 365 days a year!
- FREE nominated day delivery - order up to 60 days ahead of chosen delivery date
- *Valid email address required.
- We can’t deliver e-gift cards to our stores for collection.
- Returns and refunds
- Please note, e-gift cards are non-returnable or refundable. If you’re having problems with an e-gift card, call us and we may be able to fix it for you over the phone
- Did you know it’s easy to check your gift card balance online?
- Or you can check your balance by calling 0333 014 8777.
Gift Cards: Home delivery
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order by 3pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days
- We can’t deliver gift cards internationally or to our stores for collection.
- About your delivery options
- More about FREE Next or Nominated day delivery
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
Give someone the gift of choice with an M&S gift card. The credit card sized gift cards are handy and much more convenient than gift vouchers and can be spent in any UK M&S store or online. This gift card features an elegant town house finished with silver foil effect detail. Please note that your chosen gift card design is subject to availability and substitutions may be made.
- H55 x W85mm
- Cover text: New home
- Inside text: Gift value: To: From: ......
- Credit card sized gift card
- Gift cards can be topped up in store to the maximum value of £1000
- Valid for 24 months from the last time it was used
Not available for international delivery.
Like to place a corporate bulk order?
Please call 0333 014 8444
Free home delivery on Gift Card orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for gift cards from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.