Delivery and returns
FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store, collect from 12pm (midday) the next day
Home delivery - find out more >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm - find out more >
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50** - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days. find out more >
International home delivery - find out more >
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Shop on our dedicated websites for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and USA.
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE UK Returns - find out how >
- International returns - find out how >
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
Dr Brown’s innovative Options Bottles effectively and efficiently covers all parent’s needs. Dr Brown’s Options grow with the needs of your baby and offers healthy benefits whether your little one is experiencing feeding challenges or not. Options gives you the power of choice.
- Height: 22.7 cm
- Width: 7 cm
- Depth: 20.7 cm
- Weight: 429 g
- Helps reduce feeding problems, Dr Brown’s Options Bottles are known for reducing colic, spit-up, burping and gas.
- Proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients, Vitamins C, A and E are critical for health in infancy.
- Vacuum free feeding helps digestion, Good digestion is essential for babies, particularly new born.
- Fully vented bottle design, Closest to breastfeeding.
- Internal Vent System and silicon teat work together, controlled flow so babies feed at their own pace.
- Bottles can be used without the vent system once feeding has become more developed and the convenience of a teat, vented bottle is still required.
- Age Range: 0m+,3m+ and 6m+