Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 8-10 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
La Collection de Grasse, a tribute to the perfume capital in the South of France.
About the brand- L'OCCITANE offers high quality beauty products and fragrances, developed following the principles of phytotherapy and aromatherapy. The textures and fragrances are inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle- using a L'OCCITANE product is always a moment of well-being and sensory delight. L’OCCITANE follow a strict formulation charter to guarantee the best quality, the best efficiency, and an optimal pleasure of use, while respecting people and environment. Striving to use high-quality, traceable, natural ingredients, they use over 200 botanical ingredients which are carefully selected for their effectiveness and their ability to give your skin the elements it needs to be beautiful.
- The story of modern perfumery began in Grasse, an exceptional town in the South of France, rich with vibrant colours and beautiful fragrances
- Local growers mastered the art of cultivating rare and delicate flowers such as jasmine, rose and orange blossom
- Neroli is one of the exceptional fragrances in this collection
- A tantalising and lovely harmony, it combines neroli essence from Tunisia and white orchid absoulte from Madagascar
- This product is not available for international delivery
- Product Size: 75 ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Alcohol, aqua/water, parfum/fragrance, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower oil, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexyl salicylate, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane benzyl salicate, linalool, limonene, hydroxycitronellal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, citral, isoeugenol, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, citronellol, c1 17200/red 33
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.