Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Argentina once had the southern hemisphere field to itself with Malbec, but no more. This has a distinctly light colour for Malbec, the floral perfume of the grape beautifully captured, with herbs and cherryish fruit too. The palate has juiciness, that sweet fruit always opened and lengthened by the tangy acidity and the fine tannin structure. How much you like this will depend on how much you like the sound of a Malbec with ballerina-like agility."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
"It's unusual to find malbec in NZ's south island but here's one, a little lighter than most and with a fresh flavour of Victoria plums. Match with duck."
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Nelson Malbec
- Vintage: 2016
- A lighter style of Malbec from a cooler climate that is wonderfully fragrant with vivid flavours of damsons and cherries together with a refreshing, peppery finish.
- About this bottle: Malbec isn’t a grape variety normally associated with New Zealand, but scenic Nelson is one of the country’s sunniest, warmest areas and Seifried’s Brightwater Vineyard is special: set away from the coast, sheltered by the Richmond Ranges on brutally rocky soils which lower yields and retain the sun’s warmth. The result – left unoaked by winemakers Chris and Heidi Seifried – is beautifully restrained and elegant.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malbec
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Nelson
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Seifried Estate, Redwood Road, Nelson, New Zealand
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.